The overall objective of the Computer Science Research Days (JRI 2021) is to constitute a framework for exchange and reflection between the various players in the digital field, in particular teacher-researchers, researchers, doctoral students, students and structures of the digital ecosystem around emerging themes and innovative solutions for the development of a true digital economy. Students will also present innovative solutions for visibility of their results.
It is more specifically:
- to motivate, encourage and support computer research in order to provide innovative solutions to major development issues taking into account the real needs of the populations;
- to work for the establishment of collaborations on federating and multidisciplinary themes
- to stimulate innovations through emerging technologies and data;
- to foster University / Business collaboration around innovative research projects for the economy;
THEME AND CONTENT
The topics to be discussed may touch all areas of digital without restriction. The areas already selected are:
- Networks and Internet technologies;
- The databases.
- Cloud Computing;
- Artificial intelligence;
- Machine Learning;
- Data Sciences;
- Big data and applications;
- Business Intelligence;
- Data Mining
- Distributed Computing;
- Embedded Systems;
- Mobile computing and telecommunications;
This list is not exhaustive and the theme proposals could be linked to work in progress or promising subjects.
The participants in these 4 th days of computer science research are:
- students, teacher-researchers and researchers from Burkina Faso in the digital field;
- private companies and public administrations that can benefit from the results of computer science research;
- players in the digital ecosystem, MDENP, ARCEP, CIL, ANSSI, ANPTIC mobile telephone operators (ORANGE, TELMOB, TELECEL), incubators such as Sira’Labs, Kéolid, Beoogo Labs, Ouaga lab;
- anyone interested in computer science research issues and their impact on development.
The deadline for submitting articles to the fourth Computer Science Research Days in Burkina Faso is set as follows:
submission deadline: 01 May 2021
notification deadline: July 30, 2021
final submission deadline: August 30, 2021
- Articles must bewritten in English.
- Regular articles should be no longer than 10 to 20 pages.
- Previously published work cannot be submitted, nor can work submitted simultaneously to another conference or journal. These papers will be rejected without examination.
- In collaboration with the European Alliance for Innovation (EAI), accepted JRI 2021 papers will be published in their own European Union digital library (EUDL). In addition, they will be indexed in CrossRef, Google Scholar, ProQuest and CNKI and submitted for indexing in Scopus, Web of Science and Ei Compendex.
Author’s Kit – Instructions and Templates
The models are available for download here: